Wednesday 1 June 2011

As I fell in love with BEAST

The first time to blog in English, but it seems like a good start.


So, I had forgotten when did i fall in love with them. Maybe just some days ago? I think not that bad.*smile*


Talk about Beast, is a boy band that consists of six members, Yoon DooJoon the leader, Yong Junhyung the rapper, main vocal Yang Yoseob, lead vocal Jang HyunSeung, main dancer Lee Gikwang, and maknae Sun Dongwoon, under Cube Entertainment from South Korea.


Since a year ago I had successfully paying attention on them, it's really rare as that was the time I dislike(sorry) Korean Stars and interested in mangas, but I could listen to Korean Songs, Beast's Bad Girl!! 


Still remember when I heard Bad Girl from radio, I searched for the song like crazy when back to home. 


Beast is really meaningful to me.


Took Yoseob as my beloved son, and him as my lover.


I wonder who is  that? *smile sweetly*





No comments:

Post a Comment